Help is at hand:
- Dr Gill provides expert assistance to separating or separated couples and parents in children and financial cases.
- Dr Gill assists both in and out of the courtroom at a fraction of the cost of a solicitor or barrister.
- Dr Gill regularly represents parents in court having been granted ‘rights of audience’
Available Services Include:
- Guidance on the options available to separating couples and parents in children and financial cases
- Assistance in preparing conciliatory letters between separating couple and parents
- Advice on how to manage relationships with authorites, such as schools, Social Services, CAFCASS and the Police
- Assistance in preparing appropriate applications and other documents for the court
- Guidance on Family and Divorce Court procedures
- Courtroom assistance. Representation in court is also available when ‘rights of audience’ is granted
- Emotional support